Emily and Macy are posing!!! They are such cute little friends!Well Emily has really enjoyed her first year of VBS! The teachers have all been so good to her and the kids did their musical last night which was precious! Tiger Safari came with their animals and I was personally most fascinated with the turtle.

Emily also got to try her strength out on the "Samson" game... and she hit the bell!

The family night was wonderful although Tom couldn't be there. My friend Betsy came with baby Bella and her precious husband Josh mowed our yard for us since Tom isn't able to this week. THANK YOU JOSH!
The musical was precious and on the way to daycare today Emily asked me if I could try to buy her a CD of her VBS music so we could listen to it in the car and at home and everywhere! Nothing Tom loves more than two hours on the road listen to kid music! Ha Ha! I can't wait to get the CD.
I hope to be able to take off work next year and help with VBS...at least I thought that until I saw 200 kids streaming out of the building Monday morning when I picked her up. Needless to say I have great respect for those that are educating our children whether it be in VBS, Sunday School or public school...wow. It must be a calling!
Bella and I had a great time and Emily was the star of the show! I may need to borrow that Cd as I sang those songs for a couple of days! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete