Thursday, September 17, 2009

Catching Up on Kindergarten...

Well it is official! I am the mom of a real school kid! Emily started Kindergarten...weeks ago. I am so behind. Anyway, I was visiting with a good friend this afternoon and sent her our blog address. Then I realized how long it had been since I posted so I thought I better catch up! So Here is Emily on her first day of school.









She was very excited and we parted ways with hugs and smiles-no tears. Yea me! She had her new back pack in tow. It is Hello Kitty so my college roomie, Jayme, would be VERY proud!

I can't believe how much they have learned already. I just thought she was smart! They are already doing readers and she LOVES reading. She gets to go to the school library each Thursday and that is fun too. She also gets into trouble "occasionally" for talking too much or at inappropriate times. I am pretty sure that she gets that from her dad. hehehe.
More later. I guess I need to go home and take some pictures of Lauren so I can play fair in updating this!

No comments:

Post a Comment